Mini Cooper flags and banners for sale
British Motors Corporation created the iconic first Mini Cooper, back in the late 1950s and the car became a culture figure in the 1960s.
The original two-door car was designed by Sir Alec Issigonis for British Motor Corporation. It was manufactured at the Longbridge plant, in England until 2000.
We have all Mini Cooper banners for sale and free worldwide delivery. Pick your favorite Mini Cooper banner and we will send it to you. We’re quite sure that you will enjoy your Mini Cooper flag.
- Best Flyability. 100% Du Pont Nylon. Screen Printed, not stamped.
- One-Sided. Five Cords to Attach. Lifetime Durability Guaranteed.
- Resists All Weather Conditions.
- For indoor or outdoor use. Washable.
- Best Resistance to Damaging Ultraviolet Radiation.
- Longest Lasting polyester Flag Material.
- Printed with high quality inks to insure a virtually lifetime impression durability.