Pontiac was an American brand that is part of General Motors and was founded on December 28th, 1925 and disappeared in 2010.
It was located in Detroit, United States and there was controversy surrounding the name of the brand, as it came from an Ottawa leader and the use of Native American names.
Pontiac banners for sale and free worldwide delivery
We have all Pontiac banners for sale and free worldwide delivery. Pick your favorite Pontiac banner and we will send it to you. We’re quite sure that you will enjoy your Pontiac flag.
Pontiac Vertical Black Flag / Banner 5 X 3 Ft (150 x 90 cm)
Buy two Flags, get one for free!
- Best Flyability. 100% Du Pont Nylon. Screen Printed, not stamped.
- One-Sided. Five Cords to Attach. Lifetime Durability Guaranteed.
- Resists All Weather Conditions.
- For indoor or outdoor use. Washable.
- Best Resistance to Damaging Ultraviolet Radiation.
- Longest Lasting polyester Flag Material.
- Printed with high quality inks to insure a virtually lifetime impression durability.